✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
After graduation from Oakland High School, he moved to Utah to study at Weber State University.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: His dad’s name is Houston.
Mother: His mom is Gina.
Siblings: He has a sister named Lana.
Husbands and kids: He is not married and has no kids.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
Damian iscurrently dating Kay’La Hanson.
✎edit Damian Lillard Money, Net Worth
His estimated incomeamounts for about $38 million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: At present, the player lives in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Cars: His collection consists of brands such as Bentley Continental, Cadillac Escalade, and Toyota.
Max Ragan (Youtube Stars)
Lucy Hale (TV Actresses)
Noah Munck (TV Actors)
Kash Doll (Rappers)
Dante Myles Hoagland (TV Actors)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- He confesses that father is the person who inspired him to follow his way up to the NBA. He helped him to make the jump from the criminal streets of their town.
- From 2012 till 2015, he performed on the court together with LaMarcus Aldridge.
- Damian managed to enter all five of the All-Star game events. This was for the first time in all NBA history.
- His average scoring during his playing for the university accounted to 24 points per each game.
- In 2014, he led his squad to a number of victories over the Houston Rockets.
✎edit Misc Questions
What are his first trophies?
His first awards are very prestigious including the NBA Rookie of the Year. During his whole career, he was titled an NBA All-Star two times.
What is about his other life interests?
Apart from playing basketball, Damian appears as a hip-hop artist and rapper. Summer 2015 saw his debut single “Soldier in the Game” which was available on SoundCloud. In a year, the young man launched his first album “The Letter O.”
What is about his endorsements?
He launched the shoe line “Adidas D Lillard” with his signature in cooperation with the giant brand.
What is beyond the hashtag #4BarFriday?
It is a kind of movement on Instagram launched by Damian. Everyone who wants to become the part of the trend posts a video on his or her own profile on Instagram where he or she is rapping a small verse. The posts go with the tag #4BarFriday.