Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
Kristin is a student of Broken Arrow Senior High School.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
Kristin Chenoweth Links:
Who is it?: STAGE ACTRESS
Height: 4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
Weight: 45 kg or 99 pounds
Zodiac sign: Leo. More Leo Celebrities
Leo is charismatic and attractive. He is open, friendly and strong, can easily lead people, so he has many friends and admirers. He demands unconditional submission and devotion from his entourage, appreciates strong friendship and is always ready to help.
Share Your Idol:
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: Kristin’s father’s name is Jerry Morris. He was an engineer.
Mother: Kristin’s mother’s name is Junie Smith.
Siblings: Kristin has a brother whose name is Mark.
Husbands and kids: Kristin is not married.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Kristin has had dates with Dana Brunetti who is a famous producer; Marc Kudisch who is an actor and a number of other actors but could not establish any long-living reletions with them.
Kristin Chenoweth Net Worth, Money ✎edit
Kristin’s net worth is estimated at $ 14 Million.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Kristin resides in New York.
Cars: Kristin has a BMW.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Her favorite beverage is Margarita.
- She likes tennis.
- She likes country music.
- As a teenager, she sang gospel songs in local churches. At the age of twelve, she sang a Christian song by the singer Four Feet Eleven at the National Southern Baptist Convention.
- After graduating from Broken Arrow High School, Christine attended the University of Oklahoma, where she was a Fellow of the sorority Gamma Phi Beta. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theater and her Master of Arts in Opera Performing.
- In 1991 she took part in the Miss Oklahoma contest, where she took second place.
- Christine has a specific voice, which is why she is often compared to the comic character of the thirties of the last century, Betty Boop. Her voice is capable of taking up to four octaves.
- On January 19, 2007, she gave a solo concert at the Metropolitan Opera in New York, becoming the third star of musicals, after Barbara Cook and Yves Montand, who performed at this stage.
- The actress suffers from Meniere's disease, a disease of the inner ear that causes an increase in the amount of fluid in its cavity. The fluid presses on the cells, which regulate the orientation of the body in space and maintain balance. She said that during some of the performances, she had to rely on her partners to keep her balance, and that illness caused her to miss several important performances.
- In July 2015, she received a personalized star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- As a professional singer and songwriter, Chenoweth has released four studio albums as well as several singles.
- How Tall Is Kristin Chenoweth? - 4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
Misc Questions ✎edit
Does Kristin have any disorders of health?
She suffers a special medical condition which is connected with her inner ear when she has a sudden headache and she feels giddy. Kristin sometimes feels that she is going to lose consciousness as she acts on the stage. Now she is much better as she is taling special treatment.
What does Kristin do as a writer?
Kristin has created a book which she named ‘A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages’, where she describes her career and childhood.
Does the actress have any special live vision?
Kristin is a strong supporter of human’s rights and she is sure that a man has a right to decide his occupation, his way of living, as well as his sexual orientation. So, being a devoted Christian, she supports the rights of homosexual people.
Kristin Chenoweth Popularity in Google (2023):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤