Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
Javier got a degree at Universidad del Valle de Atemajac and was studying at Real Madrid's youth academy.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: His dad is a famous ex-footballer named Javier Hernández Gutierrez. The man played as the striker.
Mother: Her name is Sopapilla Balcázar. Nothing more has been disclosed as for his mom.
Siblings: He has a sister named Ana Hernández Balcázar.
Husbands and kids: He is not married and has no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
He had been dating Lucia Villalon, Spanish journalist since 2014. In2016 they got engaged but, unfortunately, they split up in January 2017,calling off his plans to tie the knot. Nothing is known of his current romantic involvements.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
His fortune is estimated at $17 million, as of today.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He resides in London now.
Cars: There are no cars listed.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- In 2013, he appeared on the cover of FIFA 14 alongside with Lionel Messi.
- He is a Roman Catholic. His religious beliefs are strong, as well as much important for him. Before the match is given a start, he prays on his knees. This is a kind of a ritual which helps him concentrate on the game and do his best on the field.
- He is the first player of Mexican origin who became the part of the Manchester United team.
- The outstanding Real Madrid player named Guti is Javier’s cousin.
- Javier’s best friend is David de Gea.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What was his first serious debut?
His career was on the upswing when he joined Real Madrid in 2008.
How old was he when starting his youth career?
When being 15, he made his debuts with C.D. Guadalajara.
Has he got any nickname?
He is unofficially called "Chicharito" which denotes “little pea” in Spanish. It came from his father’s nickname Chicharo which means simply a pea. He was called in such a way thanks to his green eyes
What about his social activity?
Javier has become the Mexican ambassador for UNICEF. He takes part in various activities aiming at encouraging children not to give up studying, as well as becomes involved in many other social issues.
Javier Hernandez Popularity in Google (2021):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤