✎ Family, Wives & Husbands, kids
Father: Charles Puth (has German and Hungarian ancestry)
Mother: Debra Puth (has Jewish roots)
Siblings: Charlie has 2 siblings – Stephen (brother), Mikaela (sister)
Kids: As of 2015, Charlie is single and had no kids.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual Orientation: Straight
What about his girlfriends? In 2015 there have been many rumors about Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez because they’ve been hanging out a lot. However, Selena posted her comments on Twitter that they were only friends.
✎Charlie Puth Money, Net Worth
As of 2015, Puth’s net worth was $1.2 million, and it grew considerably thanks to successful sales of his first studio album.
✎ Houses & Cars
Place of living:
The singer currently lives in LA because he had to relocate from Rumson (his parents’ house) after graduating from Berklee in 2013 because of his career.
✎ Misc Questions
What happened with Charlie Puth’s eyebrow?
He gets a lot of public attention because of this feature, and many fans still think that he shaves his right eyebrow. They keep asking questions about this unique eyebrow, so Charlie had to explain what happened. Unfortunately, he could have died because of an incident that led to a head trauma when he was a kid. His eyebrow is permanently scarred after a dog bite, and this incident happened when Puth was only 2 years old, but he thinks it gave him a character!
Is Charlie Puth gay?
Definitely not! Going back to his personal life it’s worth mentioning that he still wanted to keep a low profile and be discreet when it comes to his relationships with girls. Charlie prefers not to disclose this information with the media, but in one interview he shared his experience about the first kiss that he had had when he was 13 years old. Don’t forget about a kissing scene with Meghan Trainor in “Marvin Gaye” music video. Besides, according to his own words, he really likes Kendall Jenner, who is a model.
Is Charlie Puth dating Meghan Trainor?
You already know about their kissing scene, but it doesn’t mean that they are dating! The singer told the media that it was only for video shooting and had no story in real life. He still says that Meghan is a very good kisser, but they had to go through this process many times during their shooting, even though it looks quite intimate on the screen. It’s interesting that Trainor was embarrassed because of the presence of Puth’s parents on the set.
How to pronounce Charlie Puth correctly?
Check out his Twitter posts, and you’ll notice his claims that his last name is pronounced “poo-th”.
Is Charlie Puth Jewish? Is Charlie Puth a Christian?
His mother is Ashkenazi Jewish, so he definitely has Jewish ancestry! He chose Judaism as his religion and often shares his posts of Judaism breakfasts with his fans.
Is Charlie Puth married?
As of 2015, he is still single, but if you want to know the way to his heart, invite him to Chili’s, and you’ll have a great chance to become his favorite girl!
Charlie Puth age, height and weight?Age:
Charlie Puth was born on December 2, 1991, Height:
1.70 m or 5 feet 7 inches, Weight:
65 kg or 143 pounds
✎ Interesting and Fun Facts:
- Ellen DeGeneres signed him. After his Adele’s cover “Someone Like You” that got a lot of public attention, Ellen invited him to sing to her own record label. But… Charlie thought someone was just pranking him, so he hung up his phone. He finally got signed later!
- Charlie adores lean cuisine or any microwave food, such as pizza, but his favorite meal is sesame entree.
- Puth has perfect pitch. When someone plays any note on any musical instrument, he instantly defines what key it is. It’s a talent he was born with, but he first learned that he had it while playing church sermons by memory when he was a kid.
- He is a nerd. Charlie Puth never went to parties at his high school because he liked staying at home and coding software for computers in his bed. So, he had only computers and no social life at all!
- He is very smart. Charlie graduated from one of the best-known and most prestigious music educational facilities in the US, Berklee College of Music. But the most remarkable fact is that he got a full scholarship.
- Puth is an introvert. He keeps saying he is very shy. And his fans still can’t believe it!
- He first started on YouTube in 2009, and his channel is CharliesVlogs. You may remember his voice from the O2L theme song.
- Charlie Puth is a producer. He produced music for such singers as Trey Songz and Jason Derulo, and that’s because he likes working with other artists.
- He enjoys watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”. This means Charlie really likes reality TV, so he often leaves E! Entertainment on. He admits that Kourtney is still his favorite Kardashian.
- Puth brings his dog along on dates. He strongly believes that dogs are man’s best friends and wingmen. For example, he took his pet along on the first date, and it turned out to be a lucky charm!
- Charlie is such a prankster! When he was at high school, he always found different ways to mess with teachers. Some of his pranks were not only epic, but brought a lot of trouble as well. His high school had no traditional bell, so Puth decided to make his own one. He used to sound it before lessons were set to an end, and it often ended up with detention.
- Charlie Puth’s most embarrassing memory is literally quite painful. He took a really bad fall in front of his classmates because of wet floors.