Paulo Dybala is a young football player from Argentina. He plays for the Argentina National Team and for the Italian Juventus where he acts as a forward. Earlier he was a member of Institute de Cordoba and Italian Palermo. His fans and colleagues appreciate his creative and thoughtful style of play, energetic pace and irresistible technique. Soon after his transfer to Juventus he was nicknamed “La Joya” that means «Jewel” in Spanish.
Paulo Dybala is a member of Soccer Players.
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤
✎ Family, Mom, Dad, Wife & Husbands, kids
Paulo’s Grandfather was born in Poland and fled to Argentina during World War II. However, a lot of his relatives are of Italian origin. His father died from cancer when the boy was 15.
Brothers: Gustavo and Mariano
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Dybala is dating Antonella Kaballieri, a girl from Tourin.
✎ Paulo Dybala Money, Net Worth
Paulo Dybala net worth runs at 28 million dollars.
✎ Houses & Cars
The information about Paulo’s houses and cars is unavailable.
✎ Misc Questions
When did he show his talent for the first time?
Paulo became the youngest who scored a goal in Institute de Cordoba and set a new record.
What’s his number in the Juventus club?
Dybala wears a shirt with number 21. In 2015 he was offered a number 10 one but he turned it down but at the beginning of the next season he accepted it.
What makes him a gifted player?
Paulo Dybala is well-balanced, and is keen on keeping control on limited spaces. He often shows his excellence during counter attacks and is good at scoring with his head.
Could he play for any other club?
He was able to play for Poland or Italia due to his origin. Though, he chose Argentina as he feels himself a “true Argentine”.
✎ Interesting and Fun Facts:
- At first Pablo's colleagues didn't take him for serious because of his child-like appearance.
- Dybala is a versatile forward. He can act as an attacking midfielder, a main striker, a supporting forward, a playmaker or an inverted winger.
- He is often named one of the most gifted players born in 1993.
- His brothers are also football players. Though they are not outstanding ones, Paulo respects them and considers them to be his mentors.
- The total number of his goals is 76.
- He wears his spats lowered as he hates high ones.