Arielle Vandenberg is a model, an actress and a CSI’s How I Met Your Mother show star. She also featured in such series as Meet the Browns, Greek, Friends with Benefits, Battle Creek, The Honest Show, and Hollywood Today Live. Arielle appeared in movies The Ugly Truth, Dark Moon Rising, Epic Movie and Nerve in episodes. The girl is also known as a commercials star as she worked as a TV-model for State Farm Insurance and Mercedes-Benz. Together with her boyfriend Matt Cutshall they presented several videos on Vine – a special video-hosting service by Twitter.
Arielle Vandenberg is a member of Models.
Arielle Vandenberg photos:
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤
✎ Family, Mom, Dad, Wife & Husbands, kids
Father: Dirk Vandenberg
Mother: DeEtte Vandenberg
Arielle is the only child in the family.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Will Arnett, a 47-year old actor from Canada
Alex Turner, an English singer and a guitarist from Arctic Monkeys
Matt Cutshell, a social media star (dating since 2017)
✎ Arielle Vandenberg Money, Net Worth
Arielle Vandenberg works for “Next Model Management”. Her net worth is estimated at over 2 million dollars as of April, 2017.
✎ Houses & Cars
The model lives in LA, California. Though she was born and grown up there, she says “it is the best place I’ve ever lived and keep on living”.
✎ Misc Questions
Is Arielle keen on dancing?
Miss Vandenberg was involved in dancing at the age of five. She is still good at jazz, ballet, and tap dancing.
What is Ms. Vandenberg like in her everyday life?
Her friends describe her as a girl “with a clear presence of mind and brilliant sense of humour”.
What is Arielle’s style to wear?
Arielle prefers casual and rather indifferent to glamorous dresses, high heels, and make-up.
✎ Interesting and Fun Facts:
- Arielle and Alex Turner met at the shooting of the music video “R U Mine?” by Arctic Monkeys.
- The model is of English, Italian, Dutch, and Irish ancestry.
- Arielle never curses or uses obscene words in her videos or everyday life and that is why she is called an “aristocratic” star.
- She can’t live without berries and whipped cream after dinner.
- Miss Vandenberg has got 22 pairs of jeans - as she says they are «always comfortable, feminine and up-to-date”.