Father: Bruce Hough, a chairman of the Utah Republican Party
Mother: Maryann Huff. Derek's parents divorced in 1997
Sisters: Sharee, Marabeth, Katherine and Julianne Hough
India de Befort – from 2000 to 2008
Shannon Elizabeth, a model, an actress, and Derek’s partner in “Dancing with the Stars” – from 2008 to 2009
Haley Erbert, dancer, a participant of “Dancing with the Stars “– from July 2015 till the present
In 2017, the dancer has more than 2 million followers on Instagram. State Derek’s net worth is about $3 million
At the moment, Derek Hough lives in Los Angeles.
What are the movies where Derek starred?
Derek Hough played in such films as “Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone”, “Rock of Ages” and “Make Your Move 3D”.
What dance styles are known to Derek Hough?
Derek is keen on ballroom dancing, jazz, ballet and tap dance
Does he have any hobbies?
In addition to dancing Derek enjoys playing the piano, guitar, and percussion
Who were the famous partner of Derek at “Dancing with the Stars”?
Among Derek’s partners were Brooke Burke, Nicole Scherzinger, and Ricky Lake
• Derek’s grandparents were ballroom dancers and his parents met while being a part of dancing team in College of Idaho
• Derek comes from a Latter-day Saint (Mormon) family.
• Since 2017 Derek Hough is a member of the jury at “World of Dance Show” with Jennifer Lopez and Ne-Yo.
• Derek worked as a short dance program choreographer for ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games in 2014. As a result, Davis and White won the gold medal.
• In 2014, Derek and his sister Julianne organized a show "Move Live On Tour", which was successfully held in 40 U.S. cities.