Neels Visser is a young American model. He comes from Phoenix, AZ. He has a great number of followers in all his accounts on Twitter, Instagram, as well as on his YouTube channel where he posts humorous and very much entertaining videos. They keep gathering millions of views every time. Additionally, Neels develops his own fashion channel Living Regal and serves as the CEO of his internet clothing store. He is one the highest-paid models at Next Model agency.
Neels Visser is a member of Models.
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤
✎ Family, Mom, Dad, Wife & Husbands, kids
Father: his father’s name is unknown.
Mother: his mother’s name is also under wraps, as Neel preferto be secretive about his private life.
Siblings: He has an elder sister whose name is Kendall Visser.
Husbands and kids: He has not been married yet and has no children.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
At present, he is dating Cindy Kimberly according to his posts on Instagram.
✎ Neels Visser Money, Net Worth
His income is stated to be $500,000.
✎ Houses & Cars
Place of living: Neels lives in Los Angeles now.
Cars: There are no cars listed.
✎ Misc Questions
Why did he decide to become a model?
He never had a dream to become a model. He was discovered by his sister’s modeling agency when he was 14 years old. He was not certain it was the very thing he was interested in but then he realized that it was good to start a career at such young age, to gain experience many spheres, including creating a brand, making connections in selective industries, and even money management.What inspires Neels?
He finds inspiration in art and design. He likes thinking of the meanings behind masterpieces. It helps much on his way of searching for himself.What is his best travel destination?
His best place is New York City, as he believes much adventure is waiting for everyone there.What is his long term aim?
He is aiming at becoming a filmmaker. He decided to start with shooting short videos for social media platforms.
✎ Interesting and Fun Facts:
- His sister supported him financially when he was just at the start of his way to popularity.
- He was recruited by his father to work in his company related to medical industry.
- At school, he started thinking of entrepreneurship and modeling.
- He collaborated with American Eagle, Vanity Teen Magazine, Dolce & Gabbana, and Maybelline.
- Communicating with his fellows who had appeared in his life before he gained popularity, Neels made them famous also. They are Tatiyana Maya, Madison Beer, and Lucky Smith.
- He is anxious to be a DJ also, so he is going to complete a professional course in DJ mixing.