Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
In 1997 she graduated from Professional Performing Arts School.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: her father’s name is Craig Cook. In her childhood he used to work as a flight assistant. When Alicia was two, her parents divorced.
Mother: her mother's name is Teresa Augello. She worked as an actress from time to time and also helped in a lawyer’s office raising her only daughter.
Siblings: Alicia has two half-brothers, Clay and Cole. They are younger than her and both are sons of her father Craig from his second marriage.
Husbands and kids: she is married with two sons, Egypt Daoud Dean (born 2010) and Genesis Ali Dean (born 2014).
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
In 2010 she married rapper Kasseem Dean, widely known under his stage name Swizz Beatz.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
Alicia Keys has a net worth of $45 million from her albums, concerts and films.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: she currently lives with her family in Englewood, New Jersey, USA.
Cars: her favorite car is pink Lotus Evora GTE.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Alicia Keys loves playing piano. She used its sound in almost every song she wrote.
- Her lyrics are about love – happy or unhappy – and women independence.
- She often gives charity concerts and coordinates a children fund.
- Alicia played an assassin in her first movie.
- Her voice is mezzo-soprano with three octaves range.
- She is an author of a book for children ‘Blue Moon’.
- ‘Speechless’ is a name of a song she wrote in 2010 dedicating to the birth of her first son.
- Alicia Keys is supporting NoMakeUp movement on Twitter.
- She was a coach on TV show ‘The Voice’.
Misc Questions ✎edit
Where did Alicia learn to be a musician?
Her mother noticed the daughter’s talent early. The girl took dance and music classes, including classical piano. Later she studied at Professional Performing Arts School, started writing songs there at 14 and successfully graduated at 16.
How was her stage name created?
At first she was going to name herself Alicia Wilde but she felt it didn’t fit her personality quite well. And then her manager Jeff Robinson had a dream that gave him another idea – Keys. A young singer liked that immensely.
Did she study at the university?
After school she was welcomed at the Columbia University. However, she left it after a month wishing to devote herself to her music completely.
Alicia Keys Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤