✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
She used to attend high school in her home town but switched to home-schooling because of her career. She has no plans to get a college degree.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Mother: her mom’s name is Claire Marie. She was born in California. She divorced Zendaya’s father after 8 years of marriage.
Father: her dad’s name is Kazembe Ajamu; he is African-American. He is his famous daughter’s manager and bodyguard.
Siblings: She has four siblings, all of which have their own children already.
Kids: As of 2017, Zendaya has no children.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight
She was rumored to be dating fellow Shake It Up star named Adam Irigoyen from 2010 to 2012, however, it looks like these rumors are only hopes of fans that their favorite characters would be together IRL. Reportedly, she was dating Trevor Jackson from 2012 to 2016 but this wasn’t officially confirmed as well. She was also rumored to have affairs with Spencer Boldman and Odell Beckam.
✎edit Zendaya Coleman Money, Net Worth
Her estimated net worth is $1.5m in 2017. She makes her money on her TV salaries and music sales.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: in 2016, she bought her first house in LA, where she currently lives. She lives there together with her family – her sister, two cousins, and niece – as she hates being alone.
Cars: in 2016, she also bought her first car.
Josh Taylor (Music Stars)
SoMo (Music Stars)
William Singe (Music Stars)
De'arra Taylor (Youtube Stars)
Lisa Cimorelli (Music Stars)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- She avoids eating breakfasts at time;
- She also never cooks herself as she is too lazy for that;
- She was shocked to receive trolls’ comments to the picture of her parents she posted;
- Her motto is “don’t forget to smile”;
- She is very concerned with race discrimination issues and she eliminated her publicist after an inappropriate racist remark;
- She says she prefers being deeply in love to short affairs;
- Michelle Obama appreciates Zendaya’s personality and talent.
- She loves dancing and singing;
- Her other passion is designing clothes;
- One of her favorite things to do is also watching movies;
- Her favorite color is pink;
- Her favorite food is burritos;
- She likes coffee flavored ice cream most of all;
- Her favorite singers and inspirations are Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj;
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp;
- Her favorite music genre is hip-hop;
- Her favorite country is Italy;
- Her favorite sport game is basketball;
✎edit Misc Questions
What is her full name?
Her full name is Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman. Her first name means “to thank”.
What were her first steps as an actress?
Her mother worked in a theatre, so the girl spent most of her spare time there and so her passion for acting started. She also took part in several plays as a child.
What is her character in “Shake It Up”?
Her character is named Rocky Blue. She is pretty, smart, and friendly; she is also a vegetarian and a huge supporter of animal rights. Zendaya has been playing this character in all three seasons since 2010.
What is her ethnic background?
Her mother is Caucasian-American of Scottish and German descent; and her father is African-American.
What is her album like?
Her eponymous debut album, which consists of 11 songs, was recorded in electro pop style with dubstep elements. It was released in 2013 under the Hollywood Records she signed a contract with in 2012. As for lyrics, they are mostly about love. The album received mostly positive reviews and was sold in 7000 copies just in a week.
What about her collaboration with Beyonce?
Zendaya was chosen by Beyonce to participate in her Lemonade music video in 2016. The singer picked her because she admired her talent and personality. For Zendaya, it was the first time she even met with her idol and she just couldn’t believe it was for real.
What are her other activities apart from acting and singing?
She worked as a model for different brands and appeared on several ads. In 2013, she released a book and started her own clothing line for girls.