Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
He attended Catholic High School in Massachusetts; then he enrolled in Cushing Academy. In 1998, he graduated from Springfield College and received a Bachelor degree in exercise physiology.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
John Cena Links:
Who is it?: Wrestler
Height: 6ft 0.5in (184 cm)
Weight: 114 kg or 251 pounds
Zodiac sign: Taurus. More Taurus Celebrities
Taurus is talented and hardworking. This sign is distinguished by constancy and the desire for comfort, as well as thrift, prudence and practicality. Taurus are real collectors, not only of material values, but also of life experience.
Share Your Idol:
On This Page:
In his college years he was fond of bodybuilding and in 2000 he started training for wrestling. That year, he debuted in professional wrestling under the pseudonym Prototype and won his first award. In 2017, he is WWE Champion, who has won 25 championships. To this, he is a rapper and actor, who appeared in 16 movies, numerous TV shows, and even video games.
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Mother: his mother’s name is Carol; she was born in 1947.
Father: his father’s name is John Sr; he was born in 1944.
Siblings: he has four brothers named Dan, Matt, Steve, and Sean – he is the second oldest child in his family.
Wives: He was married to Elizabeth Huberdeau for three years from 2009.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight
John Cena Net Worth, Money ✎edit
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He lives in $6m villa in Tampa, Florida.
Cars: he owns an impressive collection of Muscle Cars, including his favorite Camaro.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- He is a faithful patriot of his country;
- He is also the supporter of USA troops;
- He worked as a limousine driver for a while;
- Several times, he was fighting on ring injured;
- He knew his ex-wife since school years;
- He’s an aspiring rapper;
- He has many nicknames, most inspiring of which is probably Mr. Never give up;
- He was 3 times on top of the list of the world’s best wrestlers by PWI;
- However, he was also involved in some of the year’s “worst matches”.
- His favorite colors are green and black;
- He enjoys having lunches at Burger King;
- His favorite music style is hip-hop;
- Favorite Music of John Cena: Hip-hop.
- He is a fan of Star Wars saga.
- His favorite TV series is Family Guy;
- Apart from wrestling, his favorite kinds of sport are football and basketball;
- One of his favorite fellow wrestlers is Hulk Hogan;
- His favorite alcoholic drink is red wine;
- He likes playing Command & Conquer videogames.
- How Tall Is John Cena? - 6ft 0.5in (184 cm)
Misc Questions ✎edit
What is his real name?
Untypical for wrestling stars, John Cena became famous under his real name. And his full name is John Felix Anthony Cena Jr.
When did he realize he was meant for wrestling?
He realized that right at the time he started his trainings in 2000. Before that, he was passionate about bodybuilding so he was in a good shape and soon he made his first appearance on the professional ring.
What is his personality like IRL?
The people who know John describe him as an honest, kind, and simple man.
What about family life?
He was married once to a woman he fell in love with in high school. Now, he is divorced and he says that this marriage was not as perfect as it seemed to be. In 2017, he doesn’t plan to get married again in the nearest future.
And what about his career as an actor?
He made numerous guest appearances on TV and starred in some TV series and reality shows, including Manhunt. He also starred in Trainwreck movie in 2015, where he had a sex scene, which disappointed his girlfriend.
What scandals was he involved in?
Surprisingly, he was never involved in some shocking scandals. All the controversies around him were caused only by the fact he is not perfect. For example, John curses a lot – and this caused him some troubles with WWE.
Is he into charity somehow?
Yes, he is – he was even the second in the list of most charitable athletes (after Ronaldo). He is a founder of Make-A-Wish Foundation and makes his best to grant wishes of the children from all over the world. He also raised funds for different charity organizations during his career.
What were his most famous matches?
His most famous matches were with Randy Orton in 2009, with Brock Lesnar in 2012, with Edge in 2006, with CM Punk in 2015, and with Shawn Michaels in 2007.
John Cena Popularity in Google (2023):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤