Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
Jess is a student of High School.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
Video With Jess Folley:
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: The name of Jess’s father’s name is not known.
Mother: Her name is not available.
Siblings: There is no information about Jess’s siblings.
Husbands and kids: Jess does not have a spouse. She is totally oriented to studies and to her career development.
Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
The name of Jess’s boyfriend is not known. The public guesses that she is single. Having a very tight schedule, she does not have time for dating.
Jess Folley Money, Net Worth ✎edit
Her net worth is estimated at $ 0, 5 Million.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Jess dwells in Great Britain.
Cars: There is no information about Jess’s cars and other possession.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Her victory at the project ‘The Voice Kids’ was announced from the stage at the ceremony of awarding by Emma Willis.
- Having heard about the victory in the program ‘The Voice Kids’ she couldn’t help crying.
- Her best friend’s name is Rita O’Grady.
- For her victory at the project she was awarded with a trip to Disney Land and the bill for thirty thousand pounds.
- The money that was given to her for her win will be spent strictly on her education and development of her career.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What song did she sing at the contest?
It was the composition named ‘Love On Top’ which had been initially sung by Beyoncé.
Who was Jess’s coach of singing?
Her coach was Pixie Lott, a famous British performer.
What is the latest composition performed by Jess?
It is the song called ‘Who’s Loving Me’.
Does the singer take part in charity concerts?
The latest charity event where she has taken part is fundraising for the organization ‘The National Autistic Society’.
What does Jess consider the biggest value in the life?
According to the point of view of Jess, health is the most important value in life. She appreciates mental and physical health of people.