✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
Brooklyn is a student of Middle School.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: The name of Brooklyn’s father is unknown.
Mother: Her name is not known.
Siblings: Brooklyn has three sisters. They are elder than her. Their names are Sydney, Paris and London. They are all singers who perform in one collective.
Husbands and kids: Brooklyn does not have a husband yet. She is too young to have a family of her own.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
Brooklyn does not tell about her personal life. She is not known to have a boyfriend.
✎edit Brooklyn Asterino Money, Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated at $ 0, 4 Million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: Brooklyn resides in the USA.
Cars: There is no information about Brooklyn’s cars.
Kristina Pimenova (Models)
Taeler Mone (Rappers)
6 Dogs (Rappers)
Zoe Sugg (Youtube Stars)
Priyanka Chopra (Movie Stars)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- She considers ‘twelve’ to be her happy number.
- Her favorite colors are red and blue.
- Her favorite animals are cats, hamsters, ferrets and dogs.
- Her favorite film is called ‘Marmaduke’.
- She likes singing of Justine Bieber and Demi Lovato.
- She likes being in Rome.
- Her favorite group is called ‘One Direction’.
- She dreams of having supernatural abilities to be invisible and to fly.
- She dislikes eating soup.
- Her favorite dish is spaghetti.
- She does not like eating pizza.
✎edit Misc Questions
What is the name of the band where Brooklyn sings?
It is called ‘Asterino Girls’.
How did the world know about the band?
The girls together took part in the project called ‘America’s Got Talent’. It was the ninth season of the project. After that their You Tube channel that had been popular before, became even more famous.
In what films has the girl played?
She has participated in the films called ‘Future Proof’, ‘The Goldbergs’ and Uncle Buck’. She and her siblings have been given an opportunity to star in the movie called ‘My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding’.