Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
Criss graduated from the University of Michigan.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: Darren’s dad is from Pennsylvania.
Mother: The woman hails from the Philippines.
Siblings: The performer grew up with his senior brother, Chuck. Together they played in Chuck’s rock group called Freelance Whales.
Husbands and kids: We look forward to Darren’s wedding with his currentgirlfriend. The man has no children so far.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
In January 201, it was announced that Darren and his sweetheart named Mia Swier got engaged.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
The heartthrob has made a $3 million fortune to date.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Criss is a resident of Los Angeles, California.
Cars: As far as Criss’ cars are concerned, there are no reliable data to tell you.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- For half a year, he has resided in Arezzo, Italy. The actor can speak Italian fluently.
- His initial goal was to grab a role of Finn in the TV series “Glee.”
- He’ll never refuse from collaborating with Bruno Mars.
- At the period when he wasn’t a famous personality, the actor-musician performed Disney songs at a restaurant located in Los Angeles.
- He received a nomination for an Emmy Award for his original track “This Time” he created for the final episode of “Glee” back in 2015.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What was his professional debut?
It was the play “Fanny” where he performed aged only 10.
What musical instruments can the young man play?
His first instrument is a violin. Darren has been playing it since the age of five. Later on, he taught himself how to play piano, cello, guitar, percussions, and mandolin.
In what music videos was he featured?
Darren was featured on a bunch of music videos including “Last Friday Night” by Katy Perry.
Who is his celeb crush?
The actor-instrumentalist adores Tina Fey.
Darren Criss Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤