✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
Cerina is a graduate of Marymount College.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: Vincent’s dad’s name is actually not revealed.
Mother: The woman is a dance instructor.
Siblings: Her sisters’ names are Angela Rose and Gino. Apartfrom them, Cerina has also lots of cousins.
Husbands and kids: The woman doesn’t have children. For five years, Cerina had been married to Ben Waller until the couple’s divorce in 2013.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
Vincent used to date Eli Roth. As to her current relationship, she has not told anything.
✎edit Cerina Vincent Money, Net Worth
To date, the woman’s net worth amounts to $2 million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: Cerina lives in Los Angeles, California and often takes flights to New York City.
Cars: The actress-writer is still to showcase her garage.
A$AP Ferg (Rappers)
Todd Chrisley (Reality Stars)
Rylan McKnight (Family Members)
Raven-Symone (TV Actresses)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- The woman is obsessed with cooking. Vincent can prepare something very delicious even when there is nothing in the kitchen. She prefers to eat healthy food.
- As a girl, she dreamt of giving birth to seven children.
- She is of Irish and Italian descent. Maybe that’s the reason why she loves cooking.
- Vincent is a co-writer of the weekly column about lifestyle.
- The woman turns to be one of the authors of the very impressive book entitled “How to Eat like a Hot Chick.”
✎edit Misc Questions
Does the actress-writer love doing sports?
Cerina is a big fan of meditation practice. For almost two decades, the actress has been doing yoga.
Is she an extrovert or an introvert?
Actually, she is both of them. At a time, she needs to go out, travel, and communicate with people. And sometimes, when she gets tired of this, she wants to stay aloof to recharge.
Was she a shy girl in her childhood?
Vincent was very shy but this did not stop her from performing on stage. She played in various local productions, for instance, Pepper in “Annie.”
What were her jobs before she became famous?
Vincent has always been busy with some kind of work even at summer when she went to school. She worked as a babysitter, waitress, model, at her uncle’s law firm,