✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
Madelaine attended South Kitsap High School and Tacoma School of Arts.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: We have no facts to make public.
Mother: Petsch’s mum’s name has not been made public. Herparents hail from South Africa.
Siblings: Madelaine has a brother.
Husbands and kids: Petsch isn’t a married girl yet. The actress has no kids so far as well.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
Madelaine is dating Travis Mills, an American rapper. The guy auditioned for the role of Jughead and failed to grab it.
✎edit Madelaine Petsch Money, Net Worth
Her fortune is reported to account for $1 million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: The young red-headed actress lives in Los Angeles.
Cars: Petsch’s garage has not been investigated at the moment.
David Beckham (Soccer Players)
The Undertaker (Wrestlers)
Busta Rhymes (Rappers)
Malaki Paul (Music Stars)
Raven Goodwin (TV Actresses)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- Madelaine has been enjoying the veggie lifestyle since the age of 14. She is an activist who has taken part in the PETA campaign.
- Her red hair color is natural.
- The young girl celebrated her adulthood by moving to Los Angeles to follow her dreams.
- Petsch was passionate about becoming an actress since a very early age.
- The actress used to live both in South Africa and Washington for about a decade.
- She was brought up with no religion.
- When joining the cast of “Riverdale,” the actress was trained how to get out of a car in a proper way without flashing.
- At first, she auditioned for the role of Betty.
✎edit Misc Questions
Has she appeared in commercials?
Madelaine was a part of the Coca-Cola advertising campaign back in 2014.
Is she a dancer?
Surely, she has a flair for dancing. When she turned only 3, Madelaine started taking dance classes. In a couple of years, she embarked on honing her acting skills.
Was she bullied at school?
She suffered from being bullied when she attended school. Her schoolmates found her red hair and South African accent inappropriate.
How did she earn her living when settling in Los Angeles?
It took time to grab some roles and popularity. To make a living, the girl served as a barista, waitress, photographer, hostess, personal assistant, as well as worked at a political consulting company.