✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
In her early years, she did not think of becoming a musician and was focused on her studies at school. What schools Cravetay went to has not been disclosed so far.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: His name is Jack Ahmed.
Mother: Her name is Deneen. The woman is Cravetay’s manager.
Siblings: The pop singer has three sisters: Nicole , Chelsea and Krissy Ahmed. She is the third child.
Husbands and kids: Cravetay has not become a wife and mother yet due tohis young age.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
About her dating life, there is no info yet.
✎edit CRAVETAY Money, Net Worth
The singer’s net worth has not been defined yet.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: Taylor lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cars: As far as her garage is concerned, nothing has been said.
Matt Shadows (Music Stars)
Adexe (Youtube Stars)
Jared Padalecki (TV Actors)
Randy Orton (Wrestlers)
Birdy (Music Stars)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- Writing music is one of the outlets for her to release stress. The young girl is a true fighter who does not stop believing in herself in the midst of failures.
- According to Cravetay, makeup should be applied only to enhance the women’s features.
- She never minds what people think of her clothing style.
- Her music is about love, feelings, truth, and authenticity.
- Her best singles in the first mixtape are “About Us” and “I Don’t Need It.”
✎edit Misc Questions
What did she aspire to?
As a girl, she aspired to a career in medicine. Particularly, she wanted to become a veterinarian.
What and who gives her inspiration?
Taylor always draws inspiration from people she is close to. Walking outside and taking deep breaths of fresh air also motivate her in some way.
What is the meaning of her stage name?
She thinks that many people do not love themselves. Her performance name is about the necessity of loving yourself.
What is “Slip Away” about?
The single “Slip Away” tells about dealing with the death of people who are close to you. The singer lost her great-grandmother by the period of the release of this song.