Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
He has not opened up about the schools and universities the singer has attended.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
Kristian Kostov is a new very talented singer of Bulgarian descent born in Russia. He evolved into a star after his renditions on The Voice Kids Russia show. The following years, he competed in many other international and national talent shows. Kristian made it to the finals of The X Factor Bulgaria and was chosen to represent Bulgaria in Eurovision 2017 performing the single “Beautiful Mess” which helped him finished in the second place.
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: He has a dad whose is of Bulgarian descent.
Mother: His mom is a Kazakh. It was his mother who taught him how to speak Bulgarian.
Siblings: Kristian has a senior brother named Daniel who taughthim English and a junior sister named Sofia.
Husbands and kids: Kostov is yet to marry a girl and become a father.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
Kristian seldom speaks about his dating life. According to his 2017summer post on Twitter, he is single.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
As calculations show off, the man’s net worth amounts to $1.4 million.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: The singer resides in Bulgaria.
Cars: Kris is yet to showcase his garage.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- The budding singer was selected to participate in the New Wave project, in particular, in the junior version of the international contest back in 2012.
- Kostov performed “You Got Me Girl” at the finals of the Miss World 2017 arranged in China.
- The young performer was awarded the EBBA Public Choice at the start of 2018.
- His official Instagram account boasts over 390K followers. Meanwhile, on YouTube, the singer managed to amass almost 167K people.
- He has several singles under his belt but is yet to release a full album.
- In January 2018, he launched the music video for “The One (I Need You).”
Misc Questions ✎edit
When did his musical journey start?
He started out at the age of 5 learning how to play piano and to sing. He joined the group Neposedi based in Moscow.
When did he leave Neposedi?
The ambitious singer came out of the group Neposedi in 2011 to pursue his career as a solo performer.
What was his debut single?
It was amidst fall 2016 when he dropped off his first single “Ne si za Men.”
Who was his mentor on the Voice Kids?
It was Dima Bilan, a popular Russian pop singer, who coached Kostov.
Kristian Kostov Popularity in Google (2021):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤