✎ Age, Height, Weight etc:
Initially, the up-and-coming singer attended Sarasota High School but then he was transferred to the online school.
✎ Measurements, Body:
✎ Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: We are unaware of who Lukas’ father is as there is no info about him.
Mother: Nothing is even known about her except for the fact that the woman got divorced with Lukas’ father when he was small.
Siblings: James has four senior siblings. One of his brothers isMatthew.
Husbands and kids: The guy has not been a husband and a parent yet. All things of this sort are just ahead of him.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
James has not revealed the names of his girlfriend so far. It is his crush on one girl that inspired him to sing. Since that time, he has been following his dream.
✎ Lukas James Money, Net Worth
All figures are yet to be clarified.
✎ Houses & Cars
Place of living: Lukas is an inhabitant of Sarasota, Fl. He moved to the city after he finished high school to perform a backup artist for Tyrese.
Cars: We are unaware of cars Lucas can own.
Charlotte Summers (Music Stars)
Street Bud (Music Stars)
George Shelley (Music Stars)
Jake Pitts (Music Stars)
✎ Facts and Favorite things:
- His Instagram following consists of over 65K people.
- James was an A-student and a self-taught piano player.
- He can boast a dual citizenship, in particular, in the US and Canada.
- James never knew he would become a singer as he thought he had no musical talents to improve.
- The singer took part in the talent competition “Tiger Idol” arranged at his school as he was a member of the musical theater class.
- He appeared on the cover of the VIBE magazine together with Kendrick Lamar.
- When he attended high school, he joined the musical trio. They went on tours across New Orleans and sang as an opening act for artists like Brian McKnight.
- He was discovered by Frank Gatson who coached Beyoncé, Tyrese, and even Michael Jackson.
✎ Misc Questions
Has he got health problems?
When he was a child, James did not feel confident as he lived with severe acne. After going through treatment, the boy became a regular boy who started believing in himself.
What was his nickname?
In his childhood, people often called him Lizard Boy.
Who inspired him to start playing guitar?
It was Shawn Mendes who fueled his wish to play acoustic guitar.
How did he get into the show “Boy Band”?
The producer of the show noticed his YouTube video where he performed “Cupid.” It impressed him and he contacted him via email.