✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
Any facts regarding Frasqueri’s educational background are yet to be made available.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: Nothing exact has been ever revealed about Destiny’sdad.
Mother: Destiny’s mum passed away when the girl was only 3years old. She had to be under foster care for seven years until 16. Her lastfoster parent physically abused her.
Siblings: No facts are available about Frasqueri’s brothers and sisters.
Husbands and kids: The aspiring rap artist has not become a parent and awife yet.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
All facts about Destiny’s private life are hidden.
✎edit Destiny Frasqueri Money, Net Worth
Frasqueri’s fortune is yet to be made public one day.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: Frasqueri residence is in New York City.
Cars: The female rapper has not showcased her garage.
Conner Dennis (YouNow Stars)
Luara Fonseca (TikTok (Musical.ly Stars))
Jasmine Cephas Jones (TV Actresses)
PnB Meen (Rappers)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- In her teenage years, she began writing lyrics.
- As a young girl, the aspiring rap musician was forced to live on the streets as she couldn’t stand abuses at her foster home anymore. Destiny left the so-called home with three dollars in her pocket.
- The future rapper earned her living hosting parties.
- In one of her videos on Instagram, she rocks out to the single of Slipknot.
- Destiny is a huge fan of Marvel comics.
- She constantly compares music with the devil admitting that if someone does not believe in it, it can’t exist.
✎edit Misc Questions
What are her early projects?
When she performed as Wavy Spice, she had released such tracks as “Destiny” and “Bitch I’m Posh” uploading them to her page on SoundCloud and YouTube.
What music did she love listening to when growing up?
Destiny Frasqueri enjoyed listening to rock music at her early age as he babysitter was a goth. She calls her the most amazing person she has met. Destiny’s relatives listened to Red Hot Chili Peppers. She was raised in the family where all members loved all genres of music.
Was she a dancer?
Destiny used to perform as a go-go dancer.
What is “YAYA” about?
The single gives the perception of colonial history.