Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
In 2002, she entered a local dance school to become a ballerina. At Lanier Middle School, the girl committed herself to hip-hop.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: her father’s name is David L. Gonzales.
Mother: her mother's name is Guadalupe Gonzales.The woman located the MarvelousMotion Studios and enrolled also Chachi.
Siblings: Chachi has two sisters whose names are Dominique and Leslie Gonzales, and two brothers namedChris and David.
Husbands and kids: She has no husband and kids but is not single.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Olivia is now dating Josh Leyva. Their relationships are long enough, from 2014 precisely.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
The precise net worth is not known but surely, she earns millions of dollars every year though aged only 21.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Chachi is now living in Los Angeles, California.
Cars: There are no cars listed.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Olivia is considered to be the youngest child in her family.
- Chachi has created her own docu-series Chachi’s World where she is the main performer.
- During 2014 and 2015, she appeared in over ten film projects.
- In 2016, she participated in the famous show Make It Pop that is launched on Nickelodeon.
- Chachi and all her family also have their joint brand of clothes.
- She was once asked to become a leader of the group of dancers at that school where she was studying to become a hip-hop dancer.
- Gonzales has an official app for both Android and iOS created to keep contact with fans.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What does the nickname “Chachi” mean?
Chachi is a short form for the Spanish word written as “muchachita“. It is translated into English as “little girl”. Her parents give this nickname to her when she was a child.
What about her projects apart from the dancing ones?
She has her own brand of clothes Dotheads By Chachi. It was launched at the start of 2014.
What awards does she have?
She has several well-deserved awards under belt, including that choreographer of the year, received in 2012 when she was only 16 years old and the following Remi Award for the supporting part in 2014, as well as many others.
Has she played the lead part in any film ever?
Olivia was once chosen to star in the picture ‘The Legend of DarkHorse County’.
Chachi Gonzales Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤