✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
The rapper’s educational background is kept under wraps.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: Facts are yet to be revealed about the man.
Mother: We know nothing about JackBoy’s mother.
Siblings: The names of his brothers and sisters are yet to be made clear.
Husbands and kids: JackBoy’s not been ever married to any young woman. He is also not a parent.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
It is actually unconfirmed whether the rapper dates any girl or not.
✎edit JackBoy Money, Net Worth
All calculations to clarify his net worth are yet to be made.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: The rap artist resides in Pompano, Florida.
Cars: The man’s garage is yet to be showcased.
Daysha Taylor (Rappers)
Zara Larsson (Music Stars)
Devin Corwin (YouNow Stars)
Lil Dicky (Rappers)
Sophia Smith (Instagram Stars)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- He appeared in the remix of Lil Yachty’s “From D to The A.” On the remix, he collaborated with Kodak Black.
- It was in 2016 when he began uploading music to the social media and audio platforms.
- His second mixtape was supposed to be “New Jack City.”
- His solo singles and videos continue amassing millions of views.
- On most of his photos, the rapper is smiling.
- The music video for “Grimace” was published on WORLDSTARHOPHOP channel in summer 2017. It took only half a year for the video to amass over 5 million views.
✎edit Misc Questions
What are his most popular singles?
These are “Grimace,” “My Klik,” and “Bitch I’m Up.”
Has he got legal problems?
In summer 2017, he was taken into custody on the accusation of a number of felonies. These were firearm possession, robbery, fraud, aggravated battery, and some others. On account of this, his career seems to be placed on hold.