★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤
✎ Family, Mom, Dad, Wife & Husbands, kids
Father: No facts are known about his dad.
Mother: Maxso’s mom’s name is yet to be revealed.
Siblings: It is not known for sure whether Maxso has siblings or not.
Husbands and kids: Maxso has not got a wife and children as well.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
All info about his romantic relationships is kept under wraps.
✎ Maxso Money, Net Worth
Maxso’s earnings are yet to be estimated.
✎ Houses & Cars
Place of living: Lil Max$o lives in Los Angeles, California.
Cars: In fact, there is no info available which can tell something about vehicles the man owns.
✎ Misc Questions
What films has he played in?
The rapper was a cast member of some Hollywood films, for instance, “Gas” released in 2014. This was his debut role.
What are his other nicknames?
The young guy is also known to the world as The BossKid Lil Maxso and The One The Only.
When did he start rapping?
The guy took up honing this craft when he was just 2 years old.
In what TV projects has he appeared?
He has made appearances on such shows “The Wayne Brady Show,” “The View,” “On-Airt with Ryan Seacrest,” and “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” In some of them, he was invited being a small child back in 2003.
✎ Interesting and Fun Facts:
- He posed for commercials of such well-known bands as Reebok, Oscar Mayer, and Reading Rainbow, Toys R Us, and others.
- Maxso also appeared in multiple music videos for songs of legends like 50 Cent, Naz, Kumbia Kings, and others.
- In 2010, he took up dancing and acting additionally to vocal classes. Histrainers were choreographers of Hanna Montana, Miley Cyrus, and the Jonas Brothers.
- He is an activist. In 2011, the rapper arranged the tour aiming at raising awareness about violence which students always faced at school. He was also a spokesman at the Green Lifestyle Film event.
- His single “We Miss You” is devoted to Michael Jackson, Maxso’s hero.
- His debut EP was launched in 2010.
- The rapper’s Twitter account hasn’t clocked up a huge following.
- His most famous singles are “Regular,” “Going Up,” “No Hook,” “Curry,” and some others.
- The prodigy can repeat a song right after listening to it on the radio for the first time.
- He is going to launch the debut album very soon.
- The rapper has performed on the same stage with Lady Gaga, Akon, and Colby O’Donis.