✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
We do not know anything exact about his education.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: The name of the man is Toni Dixon.
Mother: Her name is Baretta Byrdsong Sr. The rapper’s parentsgot divorced when the small boy turned only 4. The woman got tied in matrimonyto another man named Charles Dixon III in 2008. Bringing up children of hiswife, the man became a caring parent to all three boys. Eventually, his parentshelped him to turn his bedroom into a homemade studio on purchasing the neededequipment.
Siblings: The musician has twin brothers. The two are alsorappers performing as Glo Twinz.
Husbands and kids: We know nothing about his marital status. Supposedly,the young guy has no children as well.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
Nothing has been revealed about whether he dates any girl or not.
✎edit RettaBabii Money, Net Worth
All calculations to find out the rapper’s net worth are yet to be made.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: He lives in Georgia.
Cars: We know nothing about his garage.
Lucki Starr (Music Stars)
Charlotte Summers (Music Stars)
Gareth Bale (Soccer Players)
Suicide Christ (Rappers)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- It was his mother who said to him that a great future would be ahead of him if he continued writing music and lyrics.
- At the start of his career, he could write his hits at night working on them until even 5 o’clock in the morning.
- His skills make it possible to write a song within just an hour or so.
- “It’s My Birthday,” a song performed by his twin brothers but written by RettaBabii had amassed more than 20K plays within just the first week after the release on SoundCloud.
- His Instagram can boast a large number of subscribers. There are more than 54 thousand followers on his official page on this platform.
✎edit Misc Questions
Why did the family move to Georgia?
The whole family settled down in Georgia as parents kept searching for new opportunities for their growing children.
When was his breakthrough hit released?
The rapper unleashed it in spring 2016.
What was his passion at an early age?
Baretta always dreamt of becoming a dancer in his childhood. Growing up, he turned his attention to music. In 2009, he started writing his own music.
Has he made covers during his career?
There are some covers under his belt. One of them is a version of “Turn Down For What,” the single of DJ Snake.