Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
The boy went to Albert Hill Middle School.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: It is a music producer named Charles Jones who used to work as apromoter at BYC Entertainment. The man admitted that his son has been alwaysstriving for saying important things to people through his music, school work,dancing, whatever he has ever done. There is always a message behind hisactivity.
Mother: Little is known about his mom. Her name is Katrina Jones. She is aproducer and her son’s manager now. His parents realized their son was aprodigy who needed an outlet when he was just 5. He kept imitating his favoriteartists, dancing, and singing.
Siblings: Charles grew up together with his one junior and onesenior sibling. Their names are Charlvin and Chalrise. The latter one is hiscollaborator. They work together on choreography. When Young Prince is on tour,she performs as one of his dancers serving as a part of Da RockStarz. The girlnow attends Virginia Union University. Meanwhile,Charlvin often appears in his star brother’s performances. He has the samehaircut as Young.
Husbands and kids: The boy is too young to be bound in matrimony.Certainly, he has no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: heterosexual.
About hisrelationships, nothing has been clarified.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
How much he hasearned is under wraps.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He lives in Richmond, Virginia.
Cars: What his car collection is has not been disclosed.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Standing out among the rising rap stars, he has molded his own style becoming a tastemaker himself.
- His first influence turns to be Soulja Boy. When Charles was 7 years old, he was captivated by the performance of this American rapper.
- The rapper is currently signed to Mylifemedia, the developing music label.
- He is a positive voice and influence who performs for the new growing generation. He always says to students that they should study well. The young rapper is able to change the minds of people balancing his academics and performances on the stage brilliantly.
- “Lots of Presidents” is a single dedicated to Obama. It is aiming at encouraging respect for the president.
- He is an architect of his images for the stage. He styles himself for performances.
- His haircut comes from the old movie “House Party.” To dye his hair blonde, he asked his dad for permission.
- The young rapper has founded his own company called YPC-BYC. Formally, it is run by his parents as he is not a grown-up person so far. Additionally, his parents form his team which works for him.
- If he did not have such a haircut, he would seem shorter than all his fans.
- He was chosen to perform a minor role in “Troop 491: The Adventures of the Muddy Lions” instead of the lead of Tristan because of being “too cool” for the character.
- Not only students but also teachers keep asking him to take a photo with them when he performs at various school events.
- When he turned 5, he asked his parents to take him to recording sessions at the studio. At first, they rejected the request as they did not want their child to hang out with adults.
- His debut tour turned to be the campaign against bullying.
- His teacher in English keeps supporting and telling him that he should widen his vocabulary to be able to choose the best one among variants thinking about them critically.
- When he feels inspiration or something occurs to him, he takes out his phone and starts writing to be able to return to his lines and ideas later.
- In 2016, he was encouraged by the rapper named KRS-One. The star invited Young to take part in his show.
Misc Questions ✎edit
When did he start rapping?
The small boy turned only 5 when he began practicing rapping. In just a year, he recorded his first single.
Is he an actor?
He performed a small role in the locally produced film “Troop 491: The Adventures of the Muddy Lions” directed by Patrick “Praheme” Ricks, a Richmond native. Charles became also a performer of the film’s soundtrack.
How can his success be described?
It is enough to admit that the guy keeps opening up concerts for such rap artists as Lil Twist, Diggy Simons, YoungTyga, and others. All of them are regarded as the voice of Generation Z which sets trends and leaves a proper impact on peers. In 2012, he was a headliner at the UniverSoul Circus. The same year, he appeared on the stage of the Southeast Urban Conference.
Has he always written his singles by himself?
For four years, it was Quinton Hunt who had written music for the young superhero. In 2011, he started creating his own verses concentrated on his feelings, stories told by his friends, and on the situations that were happening to many people who surrounded him.
Who are his idols?
They are Usher, Will Smith, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Justin Bieber, and some others.
What are his activities when he is a regular kid?
Without sacrificing his innocence and youth with such a busy schedule, Charles is a regular young boy who is interested in sports. In particular, he can play football, baseball, and basketball.
Young Prince Charles Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤