Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
As a regular child, he attends school although his busy schedule could mean that he was homeschooler
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
Mar Mar Links:
Who is it?: RAPPER
Weight: 45 kg or 99 pounds
Zodiac sign: Virgo. More Virgo Celebrities
Virgo is sensual and vulnerable. Virgo perfectly adapts to circumstances, has unlimited patience and amazing performance. Neat and pedantic Virgos perform any task slowly and thoroughly, making high demands on themselves and others.
Share Your Idol:
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: It is Marleik Walker Sr. The man is the young rapper’s musical mentor.As a musician, he collaborated with Terrace Martin, Snoop Dogg, and manyothers. He is also passionate about racing cars. It was the project “PerfectTiming” through which he managed to learn how to create music on his own. Allthis knowledge now passes down to his son.
Mother: On the other side, his mom monitors that he does his studies at the schoolin a proper way as Mar Mar is going to enter the college.
Siblings: He has several siblings.
Husbands and kids: His early age does not let him get married to anygirl. Surely, he has no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
He focuses on hisschool studies and his career.
Mar Mar Net Worth, Money ✎edit
So far, nothingrelated to his fortune has been revealed.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Together with his family, he lives in Compton.
Cars: He is too small to have and drive a car.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- It would be a pleasure for him to know that his music inspired children from Compton to succeed in life.
- In 2017, he appeared on the comedy series “Insecure” on the HBO channel.
- “Ghetto” is a new project which introduces Mar’s changed voice. He started sounding in a different way, like a young but mature black man in his songs.
- The role of Franklin brought the young boy the nomination for a Black Reel Award in 2016.
- The young rapper performed in the movie “Where’s The Money” alongside Kat Graham and Logan Paul.
- He says that he is a regular kid and can spend his time in any way he wants but he prefers to hone his craft to become the best performer in the future.
- His father realized that his child was very determined to achieve success after he withstood a 12-hour shoot of the video for “Ice Cream” without an opportunity to have a proper meal.
- How Tall Is Mar Mar? - UNKNOWN
Misc Questions ✎edit
Who is his biggest influence?
It is Kriss Kross, the duo which inspires him to create the track “Make Em Jump.” It is dedicated to their song “Jump” launched far back in 1992. He said that he wanted to become like them but nevertheless with another style.
What was his first acting experience?
As an actor, he appeared for the first time on the TV project “Good Luck Charlie” which was aired on Disney TV in 2012.
When did he get interested in music?
Mar’s father discovered that his son is a prodigy when he turned 5. He decided to nurture this talent.
What is he dreaming about?
He is willing to move away from Compton together with his whole family to provide them with the proper environment.
Mar Mar Popularity in Google (2023):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤