Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
What school he attends at the current moment is actually under wraps.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: He helped him record his first single when the boy was only 7 years old.
Mother: The name of his mother is unknown. It was his parents who encouraged theboy to pursue a musical career.
Siblings: JoJo has three junior brothers. Together they are referred to as ‘J Brothers.’ Theyoften compete in freestyle rapping to gain experience in making up the verse tothe songs.
Husbands and kids: The rapper is so young so far that it is obvious thathe cannot be a married man in the near future. Surely, he has no kids.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
He has not got anygirlfriend.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
The fortune he hasamassed is yet to be made public. The rapper works now for charity.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: Where he resides now exactly is unknown.
Cars: He is too small to have a driving license and buy himself a car.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- On Instagram, his account amassed the following of more than 2 thousand people as of 2017. The same amount of subscribers is there on his YouTube channel.
- He keeps speaking to school students on the events to raise awareness about the necessity of stopping the child poverty. He appeared on the stage 30 times.
- All people who attend his performances are deeply impressed by his confidence and passions which can be rarely found in children of such age.
- JoJo attended the dance class together with Samson Smith amidst summer 2015.
- “On Holy Night” was recorded with the help of his friends a month before Christmas within a couple of weeks. Later on, he was invited to interviews on 7 radio stations.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What is the message of “Reach for the Stars”?
It is aiming at urging people to follow all big dreams they have even if they think the mission is impossible to complete.
What was the first song he recorded?
Making up his mind to become a rapper, he recorded “Throw Ya Back” in the garage supported by his father.
What is the name of the boy he sponsored?
It was a boy named Charles. JoJo’s first single “Throw Ya Hands” managed to amass the needed sum of money within only a couple of weeks. The track means very much to JoJo as his compassionate heart can’t but try spreading the idea of the necessity of doing good in this world no matter whether you are small or already an adult.
What is his collaborative project with Ozzy from Sowers Group?
Ozzy was sponsored when he was a child through Compassion.com.au. He proves that this way to help children really works. Ozzy and JoJo cooperated on the single “Amazing Grace” to convey this message.
JoJo Rock Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤