Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
Nothing is known of the school he has attended. Now he is home-schooled.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
Matt Ox Links:
On This Page:
Matt Ox is a viral sensation from Philadelphia. He has recently burst onto the rap scene with the hit “Overwhelming.” Matt keeps performing on various shows including those arranged in Los Angeles on the same stage with Chief Keef and others. With more than 100 million plays on SoundCloud and the unique style of performing with Auto-Tune, the young boy managed to reach the covers of such prestigious outlets as The New York Times, XXL Magazine, Mashable, and some others.
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: The man committed suicide when Matt was very small. The man suffered from mental illness.
Mother: Her name Laurel Grau. The woman gave birth to her son when she was only15 years old. She always accompanies his son during tours. Grau says that herson is an ordinary kid who keeps telling to her that he wants to take care ofher. Matt has also an aunt named Terry Iovine.
Siblings: It is unknown whether he has siblings or not.
Husbands and kids: The young boy is not tied in matrimony to someone.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Matt has not datedsomeone yet.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
It is unknown howmuch he has earned as of 2017.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He is based in Philadelphia
Cars: He does not drive any car so far.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- Matt admits that he knows that he has many haters but in fact he does not care as he earns money each day, unlike all those haters.
- He has launched five singles, including also “Low Key,” “This N That” “Michael Myers,” “Big Enuff,” and “Pockets Overflowing.”
- He appeared in the track “Nobody” by Yung Bambi.
- His favorite drink is Red Bull.
- His influences are Eminem and Marilyn Manson.
- “Overwhelming” was produced by Oogie Mane and clocked up over 16 million views on YouTube.
- He has opened the concert for Young M.A, famous Brooklyn rapper.
- In November 2017, he unleashed the single “Athlete.”
- “Youngest Coming Up” is his first single recorded under his current label.
- The labels competed for grabbing Matt Ox under their wings after his successful releases such as “Michael Myers” and “Pretty Penny.”
- He purchased his first microphone on saving money from doing chores in fall 2016.
- Matt recorded his first songs on his mother’s MacBook.
- Green admits that the boy is a natural entertainer. However, real Matt and internet Matt are two different personalities.
- He had written “Overwhelming” within 10 minutes in the notes on his phone as his mom was yelling at him to go to bed.
- New York Times calls the single “the Sound of this Second.”
- His manager is F1lthy.
- After the release of “Overwhelming,” he was offered to collaborate with Lik Uzi Vert but his mom did not allowed him flying to Atlanta.
- He did not want to sign with Meek Mill as he wanted people to talk about Matt Ox but not about the King of Philly.
- He has deleted some of his old tracks.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What is “Overwhelming” about?
It tells about the wealth of Matt Ox and his band called OX Gang. The young rapper shows off jewelry and money. The creators of the MV are Oogie Mane, Pipus, and Kendra.
How many views did the MV for “Overwhelming” garner?
It managed to amass whopping 2 million views just in a couple of weeks in March 2017.
What is his current label?
He has been signed to Warner Bros Records since September 2017 like such rap star as Lil Pump.
Does he perform for a musical group?
He was speculated to be a member of the hip-hop band called Working on Dying. He just collaborates with the group. The title means that every person is working on dying no matter what he or she is doing in life as everyone is destined to die. The managers of the crew are Terrell Green and Rich Ortiz.
What is in store for Matt’s fans?
In January, his fan base should wait for the release of the new mixtape. Meanwhile, his first full album is going to take the internet by storm amidst spring 2018.
When did he start out?
It was in 2016when he concentrated on developing his skills in rapping as he felt the creative energy inside. Just a few months later, he got his first successful results.
Matt Ox Popularity in Google (2022):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤