✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
Lynch went to Tullahoma High School and then attended Lipscomb University studying Biology and Chemistry there.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: The man’s name is Chuck Lynch.
Mother: Her name is Patty Lynch.
Siblings: It is unknown whether he has brother and sisters or not.
Husbands and kids: Dustin has not been married yet and does not have any child.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
He actually does not date any woman now preferring to stay single andfocus on his music. According to some rumors, he has dated Kelly Osbourne.
✎edit Dustin Lynch Money, Net Worth
The popular musician has made a fortune of $5 million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: Dustin inhabits Nashville, North Carolina.
Cars: His garage should not be empty and it is yet to be showcased.
The Weeknd (Music Stars)
Domo Wilson (Youtube Stars)
Andres Iniesta (Soccer Players)
James Harden (Basketball Players)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- Dustin considers himself a matchmaker creating the atmosphere on the concerts where ladies want to dance, and there appears a chance for guys dance with them.
- He thought of enrolling in a medical school but choose a musical career.
- His celeb crushes are Kate Upton and Reba McEntire.
- The first things he notices about girls are her eyes and smile.
- Dustin would like visiting Australia.
- His favorite brand is Calvin Klein.
- If not music, he would be engaged in the hunting or fishing industry.
✎edit Misc Questions
Who are his musical icons?
He cites Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and some other country music performers whose breakthrough year is 1989 as his biggest influences.
When did he take up a guitar for the first time?
Dustin embarked on learning this craft when he was just 8 years old. However, his practice did not last long as he gave on this idea. He picked it up when he turned 15.
What was the performance that made him start a musical band?
Being only 16years old, he appeared on a small stage of the Bluebird Café. He was so well received by people there that he made up his mind to form a group.
What does he prefer to do when he has a day off?
It is a pleasure for him to ride back roads and listen to music.