Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
As a girl, she went to Simeon Career Academy. She took part in a slew of talent shows, as well as was a member of the school choir.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
Who is it?: RAPPER
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Zodiac sign: Pisces. More Pisces Celebrities
Pisces are changeable and impractical. A well-developed imagination and a rich inner world often take Pisces to a land of dreams. Fantasies and dreams fill life so much that it is sometimes very difficult for this sign to adapt to the real world. Pisces know how to sympathize and empathize, they will always console in difficult times and help those in need.
Share Your Idol:
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol!? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: The man is named Thomas Home. In his studio, the girl recorded her first song at the age of 15.
Mother: Her name is Renae Home.
Siblings: The musician has a brother with whom she posted in a music video for “Grindin” when she was a teenager.
Husbands and kids: The female rapping star is not married and has no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
She dated Don Marley.
Tink Net Worth, Money ✎edit
Her net worth is evaluated at $0.5 million, as of 2017.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: The woman lives in Chicago, Illinois.
Cars: What cars are there in her garage is unknown.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- In 2014, the female rapper unleashed a protest song “Tell the Children” produced by Timbaland that tells about the events in Ferguson. The song is dedicated, in particular, to Michael Brown shot by the police officer named Darren Wilson.
- She is often compared to Da Brat and Lauryn Hill, as well as is sometimes referred to the Drill movement.
- Her career started with the launch of “Winter’s Diary.”
- Her favorite subject at school turned to be English. Supposedly, this love made her the strongest ever lyricist.
- How Tall Is Tink? - 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Misc Questions ✎edit
What is his musical style?
Her early works were filled with aggressive and violent content, for instance, “Bad Girl,” “AlterEgo,” and others. Now her lyrics are more positive and inspiring.
What is she talking about in her songs?
Her tracks convey the feelings and emotions which people experience in their lives, such as love, faithfulness, etc. She also opens up about the female empowerment.
Who called her Tink?
It was her friends from early childhood who started calling her in such a way.
When did she start singing?
She was only 5 years old when understanding that she wanted to write songs and sang them.
Tink Popularity in Google (2023):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤