Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
What schools he has gone to is unrevealed.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: His name is Simon Choi. The man is a Korean.
Mother: Her name is Vernon Melody. She is an American. Both his parents used to work as teachers. The whole family settled down in Korea moving from the U.S. when the boy turned 5 years.
Siblings: The K-pop artist grew up together with his junior sister named Sofia.
Husbands and kids: The handsome young man has not been married to someone yet. He has got also no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Despite his cuteness, the young man seems to be single now. According tosome posts made on social media platforms, he used to have a girlfriend whosename is yet to be revealed.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
The K-pop artist’s net worth has not been evaluated yet.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He lives in Korea.
Cars: What cars he drives is unknown.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- The K-pop artist is extremely mature and wise for his age.
- The young man is more familiar with the Korean culture being brought up in Korea.
- His pets are a cat and a bunny.
- Before joining Seventeen, he had been featured in such music videos as “Venus” by Hello Venus, “Falling” by Man of K, and “My Copycat” by Orange Caramel.
- He is a huge fan of hats and fashion in general.
- Though he may seem a cynical boy by his appearance, actually, he is a kind-hearted and caring boy with a good sense of humor. He is aiming at making people happy with his releases.
Misc Questions ✎edit
What languages can he speak?
He can speak both English and Korean as his mother can’t speak Korean. However, sometimes he can forget some words in English. In this case, he says them in Korean. His pronunciation is good in both languages.
Has he felt different as a child of mixed ethnicity?
Unfortunately, he has. His childhood was rather tough as he stated. Nevertheless, his parents raised him up well.
What is his nickname?
The Korean musician can be referred to as Mr. Headphones. He obtained such a nickname in the first season of Seventeen TV.
What rappers does he prefer to listen to?
The K-pop performer loves following such international hip-hop stars as Kendrick Lamar, T.I., Drake, and J. Cole.
What is the song that keeps him going?
It is Kendrick Lamar’s project “Now or Never.”
Chwe Hansol Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤