Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
There is no information about the school he attends now.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: His name is unknown.
Mother: Her name is unknown.
Siblings: There is no exact information as to whether he has brothers and sisters or not.
Husbands and kids: The rapper is not married and has no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Nothing is known of his possible dates and girlfriends.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
There is no info about his net worth so far.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: He lives in Detroit, Michigan.
Cars: There are no vehicles shown.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- His flair for entertaining people was seen with the naked eye when the guy was only 1 year old. He always tried to be in the spotlight when growing up.
- Shyness was never his distinctive feature.
- He was a part of the Keep the School’s Safe Tour in 2012 which was aiming at raising awareness about bullying at schools in Detroit.
- Together with The Crew, he had recorded “Epidemic” in three days.
- He has been spotleighted in various magazines such as Detroit’s Metro Times, Nichigan Chronicle, XXL, and others.
- His fandom is his biggest motivation. He says that he is responsible for the impact his singles leave on his fans.
Misc Questions ✎edit
When did he record his first song?
He recorded his debut song yet at the age of 4 supported by his uncle who produced music at the studio.
Who are his influences?
Such artists as Nas and Kendrick Lamar have left an impact on the young star.
What contests has he won?
Que 9 became a winner of Detriot’s Before They Were Stars twice, in particular, in 2011 and then in 2013.
What is his label?
In 2015, he was noticed by the popular brand in his city called BMB Records. Currently, he is signed to it.
What are his latest projects?
In 2017, he launched the video for the song “FaceTime.” As the rapper states, the lyrics are related to the modern culture. It speaks also to people of various ages. He has also collaborated with Lil Poppy on “Buzzin.”
Que 9 Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤