Age, Height, Weight etc: ✎edit
She attends classes at the School of Alberta Ballet.
Measurements, Body: ✎edit
On This Page:
This video does not match this idol? ✎ Report Us!
Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids ✎edit
Father: His name is Todd McRae. Nothing is known regarding the man.
Mother: Her name is Tanja Rosner. The woman ran her own dancing studio. In 2005, the whole family unit settled down in Muscat, Oman, for several years. They dived into the culture and traveled a lot.
Siblings: The young dancing star has a brother named Tucker McRae.
Husbands and kids: She is only a teenager and surely is not married. She has also no children.
Sexuality / Sexual Orientation ✎edit
Sexual orientation: straight.
Nothing is known of her dates as of today.
Money, Net Worth ✎edit
Her net worth remains to be yet calculated.
Houses & Cars ✎edit
Place of living: She resides in Canada.
Cars: There is not any car mentioned. She has got no driving license so far.
Facts and Favorite Things: ✎edit
- She a member of the YYC Dance Project.
- Right in her childhood, Tate enjoyed the time when she performed for her family members and friends.
- She is an ambassador for the Capezio brand.
- 25 hours of training in a week is her minimum.
- Tate is an ordinary girl at first sight who loves hanging out with friends.
- She enjoys reading, boating with her family, and riding her bike.
- Tate appeared in the music video for the song of Walk Off the Earth where she performed along with Billy Elliot.
Misc Questions ✎edit
When did she start dancing?
At the small age of 6, she started dance training. These were the ballet classes at first. Being already a more or less experienced dancer, Tate took part in her debut contest in two years, in particular, in 2011.
What was her prize when she got her silver medal during Youth America Grand Prix?
She was awarded a scholarship in the Berlin State Ballet School. She took the intensive two-week course there.
With what stars has she appeared on the stage?
She performed together with Justin Bieber in one of the episodes of “So You Think You Can Dance.”
What styles is she now improving?
She learns how to become a professional dancer of contemporary, jazz, hip-hop, and ballet. In fact, she cannot choose the certain one among them as she believes that the diversity is a thing any dancer is appreciated for.
Tate McRae Popularity in Google (2019-2020):
★ Watch HERE: TOP 100 Most Popular Stars ➤