✎ Age, Height, Weight etc:
He attended Ohio University. In 2014 dropped out of the university and changed the direction to become an entertainer.
✎ Measurements, Body:
✎ Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: his father’s name is Greg Paul.
Mother: his mother’s name is Pam Stepnick
Siblings: Logan has a younger brother, Jake Paul, born in 1997.
Wives and kids: Logan Paul is currently single and has no kids.
✎ Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
✎ Logan Paul Money, Net Worth
Logan’s net worth is estimated at $ 15 Million.
✎ Houses & Cars
Place of living: Logan Paul lives in an apartment building with other vine video stars in Los Angeles, California.
Cars: Logan owns a purple 2014 Dodge Challenger.
DangMattSmith (Youtube Stars)
Haley Bennett (Movie Stars)
Seth Rollins (Wrestlers)
Eric Allan Kramer (TV Actors)
Chris Lanzon (Music Stars)
✎ Facts and Favorite things:
- Logan was born on the 1st of April (Fool’s Day).
- He has a pet parrot, named Maverick.
- He took parts in various advertising campaigns, such as Hanes, HBO and Pepsi.
- When he was a child, he created a YouTube channel, named ‘Zoosh’.
- His production company was named after his parrot.
- In high school he was one of the best wrestlers in Ohio and Logan even has special awards.
- He has more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube channel, 11 million followers on Instagram, and 1.5 million on Twitter.
- Logan Paul got the scholarship to attend the University of Ohio.
✎ Misc Questions
When did he start making videos?
Logan has been making internet videos since he was about ten years old. The idea of being a part of this type of art seemed to be incredible to Logan, so that’s why he has been doing it unprofessionally for 15 years now.
Why did he become popular?
Logan Paul is famous for his six-second videos, called vines. And now is trying to change his career and move to traditional media and entertainment.
What is so special about him?
His creativity, sense of humor and dedication to work made him so popular and special to millions of fans.