✎edit Age, Height, Weight etc:
In 2009 he graduated from Santa Barbara High School. He studied in the University of California but left it in 2011.
✎edit Measurements, Body:
✎edit Family, Mother, Father, Wife & Husbands, Kids
Father: the vlogger doesn’t give any details about his father.
Mother: her name is also unknown. It is known that his parents are divorced.
Siblings: there is no information about his sisters or brothers.
Wives and kids: he has no kids and he is single at the moment.
✎edit Boyfriends & Girlfriends, Relationship
Sexual orientation: straight.
There is no information about his past of present relationships.
✎edit Jordan Maron Money, Net Worth
His net worth is $5 million.
✎edit Houses & Cars
Place of living: he lives in Los Angeles.
Cars: he drives a Bentley.
Erick Brian Colon (Music Stars)
Emma Slater (Famous Dancers)
Mackenzie Hancsicsak (TV Actresses)
Jacy Leeanne (Music Stars)
Madison Hu (TV Actresses)
✎edit Facts and Favorite Things:
- He did gymnastics and skateboarding at school.
- A plain black T-shirt is his favorite item of clothing.
- He learned to ride a unicycle.
- He loves lemon muffins with poppy seeds.
- His first university specialization was chemical engineering that he later changed to computer science.
- He took part in the collaboration of YouTubers ‘Minecraft: Story Mode’ where he voiced his character.
- ‘Get wrecked!’ is one of his famous catchphrases.
- Although it isn't known if he still is religious, Jordan was raised Jewish. His mom said in a Q&A video with Jordan that as a Jewish mother, she wishes he would call her more.
✎edit Misc Questions
What is his music like?
His musical career started with original tunes on the themes of ‘Minecraft’. He created videos to his music and posted them alongside with some parody content to pop songs. Later he created a music channel for his own compositions and remixes on other artists.
How did he choose gaming industry?
He became very interested in gaming during his last year in high school. He started making videos on the gameplay of ‘Call Of Duty’ as he waited for answers from colleges. Around the same time he was invited to ‘Machinima’ that was like a dream for any gamer. His videos became more professional, and the channel was becoming more and more popular. During the next couple of years Jordan tried to combine schooling and gaming but it didn’t work out, so he finally decided to quit the university and prioritize his YouTube channel.
Did he make any games himself?
Yes, he created ‘Fortress Fury’. It is available on mobile devices.